Cookies consist of portions of code installed in the browser that assist the Owner in providing the service according to the purposes described. Some of the purposes for which the Cookies are installed may also require the User's consent.
Technical Cookies and Cookies serving aggregated statistical purposes
- Activity strictly necessary for the functioning of the service
Other types of Cookies and third-party tools that might use them
The services contained in this section enable to monitor and analyze web traffic and can be used to keep track of User behavior.
Google Analytics (Google Inc.)
Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. ("Google"). Google utilizes the Data collected to track and examine the use of this Application, to prepare reports on its activities and share them with other Google services.
Google may use the Data collected to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network. Personal Data collected: Cookie and Usage data.
Please click here for any additional information and to give or not give your authorization/consent
Displaying content from external platforms
These services allow you to view content hosted on external platforms directly from the pages of this Application and interact with them.
If a service of this kind is installed, it may still collect web traffic data for the pages where the service is installed, even when users do not use it.
Interaction with external social networks and platforms
These services allow interaction with social networks or other external platforms directly from the pages of this Application.
The interaction and information obtained by this Application are always subject to the User’s privacy settings for each social network.
If a service enabling interaction with social networks is installed it may still collect traffic data for the pages where the service is installed, even when Users do not use it.
Facebook Like button and social widgets (Facebook, Inc.)
The Facebook Like button and social widgets are services allowing interaction with the Facebook social network provided by Facebook, Inc. Personal Data collected: Cookie and Usage data. Please click here for any additional information and to give or not give your authorization/consent
Twitter tweet button and social widgets(Twitter,Inc.)
The Twitter Tweet button and social widgets are services allowing interaction with the Twitter social network provided by Twitter, Inc. Personal Data collected: Cookie and Usage data. Please click here for any additional information and to give or not give your authorization/consen
How can I manage the installation of Cookies?
In addition to what is specified in this document, the User can manage preferences for Cookies directly from within their own browser and prevent – for example – third parties from installing them. Through the browser preferences, it is also possible to delete Cookies installed in the past, including the Cookies that might possibly have saved the consent for the installation of Cookies by this website. It is important to note that by disabling all Cookies, the functioning of this site may be compromised. Users can find information about how to manage Cookies in their browser at the following addresses: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari and Microsoft Windows Explorer.
Notwithstanding the above, the Owner informs that Users may take advantage of: Your Online Choices. This service allows Users to select their tracking preferences for most of the advertising tools. The Owner thus recommends that Users make use of this resource in addition to the information provided in this document.
Cookies installed on this website - Data Controller
Tourism Enhancement Fund, 60 Knutsford Boulevard, Kingston 5, St Andrew Data Protection Officer
Cookies installed by third parties
Since the installation of third party Cookies and other tracking systems through the services used within this Application can not be technically controlled by the Owner, any specific references to Cookies and tracking systems installed by third parties are to be considered indicative.
Definitions and legal references
- Personal Data (or Data)
- Any information regarding a natural person, a legal person, an institution or an association, which is, or can be, identified, even indirectly, by reference to any other information, including a personal identification number.
- Information collected automatically from this Application (or third party services employed in this Application), which can include: the IP addresses or domain names of the computers utilized by the Users who use this Application, the URI addresses (Uniform Resource Identifier), the time of the request, the method utilized to submit the request to the server, the size of the file received in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the server's answer (successful outcome, error, etc.), the country of origin, the features of the browser and the operating system utilized by the User, the various time details per visit (e.g., the time spent on each page within the Application) and the details about the path followed within the Application with special reference to the sequence of pages visited, and other parameters about the device operating system and/or the User's IT environment.
- The individual using this Application, which must coincide with or be authorized by the Data Subject, to whom the Personal Data refers.
- The individual/person to whom the Personal Data refers.
- The natural person, legal person, public administration or any other body, association or organization with the right, also jointly with another Data Controller, to make decisions regarding the purposes, and the methods of processing of Personal Data and the means used, including the security measures concerning the operation and use of this Application. The Data Controller is the Owner of this Application exclusively for the cookies installed directly on this website.
- The hardware or software tool by which the Personal Data of the User is collected.
- Small piece of data stored in the User's device.